Introducing ISO Imager. With this release users will be able to write ISO images to USB disk. This is similar to Image Writer but cross platform. This features can be accessed under ISO Imager tab. Some of the notable changer since previous versions are:-
- Now you can write ISO images directly to USB and it is cross platform too.
- util-linux is required now under Linux.
- Most of the reported bugs has been fixed.
- Inclusion of 64 bit syslinux (except version 5 as I could not find any) under Linux.
- Added alphine Linux and memtest
Included missing install.py, uninstall.py and dd directory to source package.
- multibootusb-7.5.0.exe - Windows executable
- multibootusb_7.5.0-1_all.deb - Debian / Ubuntu Package
- multibootusb-7.5.0-1.noarch.rpm - RPM based distros
- multibootusb-7.5.0.tar.gz - Source .tar.zip file
- multibootusb-7.5.0.zip - Source .zip file